packing our bags and moving out.

We are packing our bags and moving out to our new blog once this months challenge is over. I hope you will come and join us with the move.
Here is the new blog address.

http://createsandmakes.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope to see you all over there.

Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Challenge 1

Hi everyone welcome to our dark challenge blog.

Our challenges will be running the last tuesday of the month.

All our challenges are dark so anything dark is accepted.

Here are our first challenge details, I hope you will all join in.


CHALLENGE 1

This month our excellent sponsor is
Ikes Art



Our fantastic design team have been really busy creating using Ikes art images and here are their fantastic makes.



Maxine
Using Sadness Walls




Good luck Everyone

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for having me as a Sponsor on your marvelous new Challenge.
    Great DT makes.
    Hugz

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - can't seem to find a Link to Maxine or Emma so I can't leave them some LUV :-( xx

    ReplyDelete